Friday, October 16, 2009

Jameson turns 3





I honestly can’t believe that my youngest baby turned 3 today!!! He was born horse crazy. I’m still not sure exactly when or why it happened but he LOVES everything that has to do with horses. Spirit, Flicka, and Black Beauty are three of his favorite movies… and we watch them constantly. His favorite shoes to wear are red hand-me-down cowboy boots. I’m very thankful that we live in horse country. So today we went to visit my friend at her farm (Just a Folly Farm- in case you were wondering) and she let him ride on a few of the ponies bareback. He actually road on Echo which was a horse I used to ride when I took lessons there as a girl. (I’m not gonna lie, it made me feel really old.) He had a blast and cried when we had to leave because he wanted to ride more!!! He’s my little cowboy-in-training,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs