Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Huh...

I never thought that I’d have anything to post if I started a blog. I think my days are rather boring and monotonous. The fact that I’ve been able to post something everyday this week is awesome! I know its only Wednesday, don’t steal my thunder!

This stuff actually happened yesterday but it’s just too hard to get homework done, dinner ready, make things, and wrangle kids (That’s my official title: Kid Wrangler) and post something. So let’s just pretend I posted this yesterday. Mmmkay?

Con started yelling and pointing out the window but he was babbling so fast I had NO idea what he was saying. Turns out there was a hot air balloon outside. Pretty cool but there have been times when the whole sky is filled with them. He was still very excited about the whole thing. I wonder if I have a future aviator on my hands?

I made the best soup EVER! It had butternut squash, potatoes, onions, and apples in it. Mmmmm! I’ve been in a soup mode this whole year and I love warm hearty soups in the fall. My kids, however, aren’t fans of my concoctions. It makes me a little bit sad. I take a deep breath and know that it’s not that it’s not a good soup it’s just that it’s not filled with chocolate, gummy worms, or chicken nuggets. Plus, then there’s more for me! Bonus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs