Wednesday, October 21, 2009

{For Jenny}

No Need to ask "Where the Wild things are?" becuase they're at my house!
I made these hats yesterday. It was the funniest thing trying to make the pattern. I had a big piece of craft paper laid out on the floor and I traced my head. Ha! Like I did when I was a kid. I drew the hat around it and added for seam allowance. Then Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Jamie’s hat was made. So did you catch that? I wanted to make it big enough to fit my head and it fit Jamie. Back to the drawing board. I just made everything bigger and Poof, Con’s hat. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

  1. NO WAY! I'll totally pay you to make me one! I'm trying to throw together a Max costume for Halloween! Pretty Please?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's so funny becuase the one Connor's wearing is a little to big (I was having pattern issues) and we decided that we were goin to give it to you. He wants a blue dino head anyway :) So, now you just have to see me to get it!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAHS!
    Did I mention how much I love you?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs