Monday, October 19, 2009

Case of the Mondays

Can you have a case of the Mondays and not be working? Does it work that way?

So it's not really a case of the Mondays. I’ve been fighting with my allergies the past few weeks. They had the upper hand for a while and just when I thought the tide is turning, WHAM! I get tag teamed by a cold that has seriously kicked my butt. I got Con on the bus this morning took some medicine that knocked me out. Got up to meet my friend for lunch (normally I would have re-scheduled but this was the third re-schedule already), turned some cans in, came back home, and took another nap on the couch with Jamie.

I had high hopes for getting stuff done today. It’s almost NaNoWriMo time! This is the month to be outlining and getting the story in order. For those of you I haven’t blabbed to about this last year NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month aka: November. The goal is to write a 50,000 word novel in a month. “Crazy!” you say? “Can’t be done!” you exclaim. Well, in my case you’d be right. I tried and failed. So this year my goal is to NOT fail!!! And yet I’m already behind. Ugh!

So instead of working on outlining, I’m sitting at my computer writing about not writing (how sad) drinking peppermint flavored coffee (not the expensive stuff, just plain-ole-coffee with a peppermint in it- you know, it’s the little things in life) pumpkin seeds, and Oreo cookies.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm...time to pick up the chocolate peppermints and pretend to scrapbook. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs