Sunday, October 25, 2009

Google

I don't even know why I just did this but I totally googled myself. Ha! I thought that this was by far the coolest.


Betcha didn't know that about me. I'm totally an actress... in my dreams maybe. Only, after finding this out the other stuff wasn't nearly as cool. There was a blog, a myspace, a twitter page, and a facebook that was soooo not me, UCLA faculty, owner of a musical productions company, and just a ton of other people living their life with my name.


Is it weird that you're not the only you? There are a bunch of other people out there, right now, with your name. I'm not gonna lie, it's got me a bit freaked out. I find it cool and creepy all at the same time.


Check this out: according to How Many of Me there are 18 people in the U.S. with my name. On Wink there are 91 listings of me. Well, not me but my name that I share, with other people...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs