Monday, November 8, 2010

Labor Daze (Part 1)

I realize that this post is a bit late, but better late than never. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm never on time. Ever.

Jamie found the mustaches that we made for Con's birthday a few years back. It was kind funny that he was so excited to play with them since he helped make them.

Here are a few Jamie-isms:

Grandma: "Don't bother the cat."
Jamie: "...or she will piss at me?" (He meant hiss)
Later that day while starting a movie...
Jamie: "Look grandma! It's Godzilla the Elbow, it's Godzillia the Elbow!!!" (He meant album)
I know you can't see his face but I love this picture! Little boy toes!



Just a little backyard magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs