Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BackChannel Tweet Up

I'm new to Twitter. For the longest time I refused to acknowledge that it even existed. (Just like I refused to join Facebook) Due to some urging of friends I've finally joined the dark side and it's been a ton of fun. Every time I get a new follower I want to do the happy dance. <--- scary thought. I've met a bunch of really interesting and diverse people, as well as the news cast on WXYZ, at the #Backchannel event last night. I thought it was great that they had this bit about it on the news:



When he's interviewing Howard Collens I'm standing at the next table to the right. Watched the whole thing, which was super fun.

Follow UnicornyDaily on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs