Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Inspiring - World Clothes Line

Yesterday I had the great opportunity to meet two truly inspiring people at a #Backchannel event, Mallory and Anne of World Clothes Line. Mallory Brown is the founder of the company that for every item you buy one is donated to the country the line is dedicated to (United States, Peru, and Indonesia). You buy a sweatshirt; one is donated to the poor in Peru. How amazing is that?



I have been looking all over the website reading the stories and looking at pictures and the more I learn the more I’m amazed. They love what they do, are a ton of fun to hang out with, and want to make a difference in the world. With the holiday season quickly approaching remember that it’s not about the getting it’s about the giving. Let’s clothe the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs