Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Color Career

I took this nifty little test at careerpath it said that my occupational category was: Social Manager. This was the awesome part; the first suggested occupation was Radio or TV producer! How did they know that behind Movie Critic and Ninja that I would LOVE to be a producer!!!??
It also said: "You are sincerely concerned for the welfare of others. Your kind, humanistic nature allows you to help those who can't help themselves. Others see you as idealistic, ethical, and responsible" My friends do see this in me only they call it: Unrealistically Optimistic... I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs