Monday, March 8, 2010

Birthday Crazy

I celebrated the big 2-9 Saturday... Well, come to think of it I celebrated all week, starting the festivites on Monday. It's a little crazy but I actually got a lot done between partying and recovering. 
Had a sleep over at my friends house with their kiddies. Tons of fun! Here's the crew eating breakfast.
Made this wrist band but didn't like how short it was so...
I made it longer. Way better!!!
Then decided that I needed a pair for St. Patty's day
Also, made this nifty sun catcher necklace.
Got these beautiful Elsie prints for my b-day!!! So of course I had to make a pendant banner for them.
My bestie's b-day is this month so I made this little journal holder for her. Yes, the buttons don't match. Yes, it's a little off center. Yes, I made it myself :)
I made a bunch more stuff and I'll post it as soon as I take some pictures. Happy Monday!!!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs