Friday, March 11, 2011

Strangely Fascinated


I’m strangely fascinated with Ghost Adventures, which airs Friday nights at 9pm on the Travel Channel. I don’t have cable and had never heard of this show before stumbling upon it on Netflix. Now I watch an episode or two a night. This has been going on for a few weeks now and I still can’t help myself. 

Part of my addiction comes from how Zak dresses and the faces Aaron makes but the other part comes from being terrified! It’s awesome! They use all this new fangled equipment and my eyes water all most every episode (that’s an indicator that I’m scared and utterly creeped out). I want to go get an EMF detector and see what it shows in my house! Muh ha ha…

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs