Monday, March 7, 2011

Michgian Love Monday

Last Friday Ponti, of Living with a Carnivore, and I were wandering around in downtown Royal Oak and she took me to Gayle’s Chocolates. Let me tell you I was in chocolate heaven. I couldn’t stop oooing and awing. The first thing I saw when I walked in were these amazing chocolate shoes! 

After taking in the sites I took a seat on the cool vintage bar stools at the counter and ordered the most delicious hot chocolate.  I couldn’t really taste the espresso part but I was strangely okay with that.
Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs