Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mistletoe

I was thinking about making little felt pins for the holidays. Originally, I thought that little holly pins would be cute but then I thought that little mistletoe pins would be cuter... and serve another purpose :) I found this cute idea from Martha Stewart.
I took this picture sometime in September and looking at all the mistletoe pictures online got me to wondering if this might be mistletoe in my backyard. How handy would that be? But doing some more searches I found that it is not mistletoe and as best as I can tell it's a dogwood shrub. I'm no expert though so I may be wrong.

This is mistletoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs