Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Crazy Busy

I know everyone is crazy busy this time of year so I'm taking two seconds out to show you what I've been up to.

I'm wrapping the Santa gifts in brown craft paper and tying green and red yarn and these awesome pom poms on. I made the biggest mess making these! Lets just say they started off much bigger and I went a little scissor happy.


We roasted chestnuts (they taste like potatoes- I was totally thrown by that) made fudge. I got the presents to our Texas family mailed as well as our Christmas cards. I feel very accomplished :) Hope all your preparations are going well! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs