Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Works in Progress

Look at the awesomeness that I found on the side of the road today! Can you believe it?!!! So I snagged one. I've been searching for these on Craigslist for months but if they don't cost an arm and a leg they are too far away to get. I plan to paint and reupholster but we all know how well that turned out last time. *Shudder*


My other project are these cans. These were all eaten by my dad and youngest son. True story. The plan is to paint them, attach them to the wall, and use them as storage in my craft room. We'll see how this goes too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs