Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween craziness

We had a very busy Halloween. Con had his school halloween party Friday and this was the first time I've been able to go. (The upside of unempolyment)


I didn't realize until after looking at the pictures that his costume was a tad small. Looks like someone is waiting for a flood. Oops, sorry hun.





I kept switching my costume between Cowboy and Indian... I thought it was funny
I'm a dork and I know it.
After all the candy and costumes of Halloween I got the flu. Happy, happy, joy, joy. That's why it has been a while since I've posted. I'm feeling way better now so I can show you all the stuff I've been making. Unemployed and crafty ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs