Monday, November 9, 2009

Cage Fighting and Other Things

Saturday night I went with my friend to watch her Fiancé in his first ever cage fight. He won!!! It was a blast! I had no idea that it even went on in my area and he’s the second person that I know to be fighting. This is my new favorite sport.

The boys didn’t have school today. (I have no idea why) It was 68 degrees out! In November! In Michigan!!! Crazy! Needless to say, we were outside most of the day… Trying to rake leaves but mostly succeeding only in scattering them about. Oh well…


This little headband is in honor of Team Jacob. That’s right, I’d rather be imprinted than bitten. I think it’s so cool that Taylor Lautner is from right here in Michigan! Makes me want to take a trip to Grand Rapids. I think it is totally uncool, however, that he’s closer in age to my son than me. Bummer. He’s such a cutie pie!

Totally wouldn't mind being a park of this wolf pack... Im just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs