Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sunday Project

This Sunday was a recovery day from a pretty jam packed weekend. I went to a friends bonfire on Friday night and they had a live band, Awesome! Then Saturday, I was on the boat most of the day. That evening the boys and I went to a pigroast. The kids had a blast but I was sunburnt and exhausted! Anyhoo, Sunday was calm, relaxing, and still fun. Keys to success right there.
Jamie hard at work on his bird house. Con didn't want to paint his...crazy! (Did you notice that he's making the same face as the dinosaur?)


Dirty little boy hands.

Bonfire group

The Band

The boat

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs