Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Passed Deadlines

I made a list of things that I wanted to do this summer. Make a dress (currently in progress), have a photo shoot with a friend, make a tent, blog and take pictures everyday in August. <- Yeah... Totally missed that one didn't I?

I brainstormed for a while and wrote down all these ideas of things I want do on the blog. Then the deadline for the first entry, August 1, passed. I told myself "Don't worry self. Just blog on weekdays and take the weekend off." That also fell by the wayside as August keeps on flying by. My revised goal for this month is just to blog more often. So this is me, blogging more often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs