Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Going's on in July... So far...

Connor Turned 9!

Connor turned 9!!! I'm the mother of a 9 year old! It really hasn't sunk in yet. It's a rather odd feeling to know that my son will be going into 4th grade in September. Really, really odd... He's such a big boy! He went to his first sleep over camp this summer and had a blast (while I stressed out about him).
4th of July was at Addison Oaks. They had some really great fire works but I had my little camera and didn't even try to capture them :)
Swimming with friends.
Boys at the Splash Pad
(No, I have no idea what Jamie's doing with his arm)
Boating with friends. Good times, good times.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs