Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Painfully Single Awareness Day

Yeah, if you can't tell I'm not really a fan of Valentine's Day but I never have been. I still get my kids candy, make cards, and whatnot but shouldn't you celebrate love everyday? If there's a specific day that calls out that one emotion shouldn't every emotion have a day? Like Very Irritated day, Hate Day, Mildly Amused Day, Easly Distracted Day... I'm just saying...
I think Carol Lee's Hatemail designs are hilarious!
This year I decided that Sam Worthington (from Avatar and Terminator: Salvation) would be my valentine. Only I wouldn't tell him this and just admire him from afar... as on the big screen *sigh as knees weaken*

2 comments:

  1. You can be my valentine every day!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! But I still want Sam to be my valentine too. He's dreamy...

    ReplyDelete