Monday, October 26, 2009

Flannel Shirt and Riding Boot Obsession

It happened when the weather started getting a bit colder, this strange obsession with flannel shirts and riding boots. I’m totally in love with them. After going years without even thinking about flannel shirts, I now catch myself thinking longingly about getting more. (I’ve picked up a couple this year and am desperate to expand my collection) I’ve gone so far as to ask my dad for his old ones. Unlike me, he never stopped wearing them. I want to make them into a dress… Not exactly sure how that will go but I plan on giving it a whirl. Riding boots, on the other hand, are new to me. I’ve never owned a pair and really, really want to. I started a riding boot fund and so far have 50 cents. It’s a work in progress.

These are the boots from Anthropologie I'm savin' my pennies for

here

here

I just love this whole outfit! Check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs