Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Chair

I've had this chair forever. It was old when I got it and a hideous puke green color. I had always planned on reupholstering it but had no idea how to even begin. So it sat in my room for ages with a sheet or blanket thrown over it. It was old and ugly but it was the most comfortable chair I’ve ever sat in. Over the years it was eventually placed in my moms basement where it sat until one day it flooded and the chair got moldy. Ewww…. Outside it went. The plan was to take it apart and have the pieces hauled off in the trash. The plan partially worked. As you can see the outside was stripped off. I’m not sure why I love taking pictures of chair bones but I do. I think it’s beautiful, charming, and full of character. I hope that’s what people say about me when I’m old and moldy.


Look familiar? ---->




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs