Friday, May 28, 2010

Enjoying the Outdoors



Work lost power on Wednesday and I was able to come home early. Needless to say I was SUPER excited. I pulled out our little swimming pools and let the boys play in them.




This is our pet tree frog. His name is Pebble.


Iris's are my favorite flower. Remember those How-to-draw shows on PBS  like "The Joy of Painting"? Well, I used to watch those all the time and the first flower I ever attempted to draw was an Iris. It's been my favoirte ever since.
We had smores...

1 comment:

  1. LOL! What a perfect day! (I can't get over how perfect that picture of Jamie is!)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs