Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunny Day

Most of today was spent in a tiny cubicle with nary a window in sight. I painfully miss spending every sunny day outside where I only venture inside to make food. And I blunder about the house for a full10 minutes because my eyes haven't yet adjusted. Good times, good times.

Some of my favorite days are when the sun is bright and streams through the clouds. It doesn't even usually matter how cold it is because the sunlight makes it feel warm. Today was one of those days, and thankfully since there really aren't windows where I am, I had no idea until I was on my way home from work. I was finally able to enjoy the great out doors when I went for a run.
I can't express in words how much I LOVE being outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm easily distracted by shiny things and brownies. I love autumn and all things associated with it... except raking leaves. I'm a HUGE fan of smiling until your face hurts and laughing so hard milk comes out your nose.

Follow Me On Twitter

Etsy Shop

Sharing the Love

button1 world clothes line. you buy. we give. together we clothe the world.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HitNmiSs